Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello everyone,

My Name is Kenneth Ransome aka Handsome Ransome this is my first time to a photoshop class i needed and elective so i chose this class it seems like it will be alot of fun. Also im in my Senior year which i hope to graduate this coming May, also ive been involved in Law Enforcement for over 13 yrs working within the State of CT Judicial Marshals Department my main job was picking up Inmates and transporting them to various locations throughout the state also i was on a special unit which involved picking up Men & women on court order warrants known as a Capius. In 2007 i decided i needed a career change so i went back to school and in 2009 i graduated from GateWay Community College with my Associates in Human Services so i decided to further my education and here i am about to graduate with my B.S. In Human Services at Albertus also ive just finish doing my internship with Adult Probation department so now i would like to stay in Law Enforcement but in Adult Probation or Parole.

No comments:

Post a Comment